|Regular (IAHR Member)||450 EUR||500 EUR|
|Regular (non-member)||500 EUR||550 EUR|
|Student (IAHR member)||250 EUR||300 EUR|
|Student (non-Member)||300 EUR||350 EUR|
|Student ticket for the Congress dinner||70 EUR||70 EUR|
The "Regular" registration fee covers attendance to all scientific sessions and social events (welcome reception and Congress dinner), as well as the delegate bag, book of abstracts and electronic proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches and one technical visit. Due to organisational reasons, the number of attendees at the Congress dinner is limited to 150. Thus, only the first 150 registrations will be entitled a ticket for the Congress dinner.
The "Student" registration fee covers attendance to all scientific sessions and welcome reception, as well as the delegate bag, book of abstracts and electronic proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches and one technical visit. Students can buy a ticket for the dinner when registering online.
Students must send proof of their status as full-time students.
Online Registration is closed.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee has been received.
- Registration fees are due 14 days after the invoice date.
- All the payments have to be “free of any charges for the recipient”. Any charges that arise have to be borne by the sender.
- Cancellation of registration by the participant before 15 April 2016 will receive a refund less a 100 € cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of registration by the participant before 30 June 2016 will receive a refund less a 250 € cancellation fee. No refunds are possible after 30 June 2016.
- Payments will be refunded if the Congress is cancelled by the organizers.
- In a case of force majeure resulting in the cancellation of the Congress (or part thereof), irrespective of the organizers' will (e.g. security threat order issued by the respective authorities ...), the registration fees shall be reimbursed, except for any irrecoverable expenses already incurred by the organizers.
- Due to organisational reasons, the number of attendees at the Congress dinner is limited to 150. Thus, only the first 150 registrations (either "regular" or "student ticket for the Congress dinner") will be entitled a ticket for the Congress dinner.
All the informations to apply for a short stay visa are available here.
Université de Liège
Administration des Ressources Financières
Service Factures Clients
Place du Vingt-Août, 7
B-4000 LIEGE Belgique
Tel: +32 4 / 366 52 76 Fax: +32 4 / 366 57 11
Bank account number (IBAN): BE03 3400 9045 7184
Bank identification code (SWIFT/BIC): BBRUBEBB
Bank name and address: ING Belgique s.a. - Rue Clémenceau, 13/15 - B-4000 LIEGE - BELGIUM
Bank account holder: Patrimoine Université de Liège
Information : Payment by credit card is possible after the registration process.